Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fall Break

Hello from rainy Hilton Head, South Carolina. What a great couple weeks of vacation! Just under 2 weeks ago I headed out from Boston towards Oregon. I spent a day or two visiting friends and family in Eugene and Corvallis. Then we headed south for a weekend at the Lake. Trinity Lake to be exact. What a fabulous weekend! It was good people, good weather, great fun! We spend 4 days eating, skiing, swimming, eating and catching up with friends. I think everyone was sad to leave. Here are a few pictures from that weekend.
Adam Jumping on the Wakeboard

Waterskiing on the milky water of Lake Trinity
The Houseboating Crew!
I also had a very unfortunate accident on the houseboat while attemping to step from the ski boat to the houseboat. I missed the step entirely and fell into the water scraping my leg all the way down. There will be definite scars on my leg and it still hurts to walk a week later. It was entertaining for sure.
Now I am in beautiful (well yesterday) South Carolina. More to come on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment