Wow time does fly! I have been overly involved in school this past month or so and have not had time to post. However, since its all been school and homework there is not much to post about. Here are a few pictures from the past month:
 |
| Savannah River - exactly what I picture in the South |
 |
| Me and the Robs @ a beach on Hilton Head Island, SC |
 |
| Dustin Pedroia up to bat against Tampa Bay Rays |
 |
| Good seats at Fenway Park |
 |
| Staircase at the State House in Boston |
 |
| Penguins at the Boston Aquarium...not as good as Antarctica but still very cute! |
I will try to update more often but with 5 accounting classes that may not happen. I am taking Tax, Audit, Corporate Governance, IT in Accounting and Advanced Accounting this term so it keeps me busy.
Up next:
- Possible drive to see the fall foliage in the coming weeks
- Possible trip to Salem, MA in October to experience the witch trials of the 1600's
- My friend Jake is visiting over Thanksgiving and we have lots of travel plans. Lots of stories and pictures from that will be coming!
Happy Fall to Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment