Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August Update

Its been a fairly boring summer so far so not much to post after my brother's visit. I have spent most of it studying to finish up my graduate degree (graduating in 2 weeks!!) as well as sutdying for the Regulation portion of the CPA exam. I take the first part of the CPA exam in 2 weeks in Eugene. It will be great to have one part done (assuming I pass). My goal is to finish the whole exam ( 4 parts, 3-4 hours each) by January before busy season at work starts.

I am very excited to head to Oregon in 2 weeks. Ill be away from Massachusetts until the end of September while I enjoy the rest of Oregon summer and spend two weeks in Peru on a family vacation. I start work at Deloitte October 1st. I cant wait to have a paycheck again! Its been way too long!

I did spend a weekend at the Deloitte "University" or really training center in Dallas, TX in July. It was a great weekend of training and hanging out with interns. It is a beautiful resort equiped with a bar and free Starbucks all day everyday. See picture below:

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment