Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blog Resurrected

Hello again everyone!

I am starting up my blog again since I have moved across country from Eugene, OR to Newton, MA. Im not sure it will be all that interesting but it will be a good tool to communicate with all you west coasters.

Ill try to post new and interesting tid bits. Im sure you will get a lot in the first couple weeks.

I arrived this evening to Newton, MA. Luckily for me I already have a place to stay with 2 roommates who are Newton natives, Phil and Tim. They both work at Newton Fire. The house is great and once all my stuff arrives I can start settling in. Tomorrow the task is a trip to IKEA for a bed and dresser. Then Monday an interview with Starbucks as a barista and Wednesday an interview with Northeastern University for the MSA (masters in accounting)/MBA program.

Ill keep everyone posted.
Happy New Year!!

1 comment: