Over my 5 day Thanksgiving break from school I travelled with Jake (friend from OR) through 6 states and just over 1000 miles. It was a lot of driving! And boy was I tired by the end by it was such a wonderful (and much needed) vacation! We spent Thanksgiving Day in Burlington, VT where the only restaurant open was a dive bar by the airport. So mozzarella sticks for dinner it is! It was a memory for sure. Another highlight was visiting Jake's uncle on Cape Cod. Such a beautiful November day with much less people than summer. Such a blast! Here are a few pictures of the trip.
 |
| Welcome to Vermont! My first new state on the trip. Vermont had the most beautiful rest areas (this is one of them) I have ever seen. This state really puts their money to public areas. |
 |
| Top of a pass (very small) in Vermont. The trees were frozen. |
 |
| Woodstock, Vermont - gorgeous area! |
 |
| Ben & Jerrys factory in Vermont. We didnt take the tour but it was cool to see anyway. I did get an ice cream of course! |
 |
| Cape Cod, Mass |
 |
| Provincetown, Mass |
 |
| More of Provincetown, Mass |
No comments:
Post a Comment