Monday, April 9, 2012

Chicago & the last 3 months...


I know its been a long time for those of you that follow... I spent the last 3 months working at Deloitte & Touche as an audit intern. That means I "audited" which basically means I reviewed financial statements of public (traded on the stock exchange) companies. It was great fun and I learned a lot. Deloitte offered me a full time job for the Fall and I will be starting the first week in October after gradution.

This past weekend I spent in Chicago with my friend Madi and her boyfriend Bryan. It was so great to see her and also get to see a new city and state! We went to the top of Sears Tower (or Willis Tower now), walked miles around the city, saw a comedy sketch at The Second City (where many SNL comedians got thier start) and spent a lot of quality time together! Here are few pictures from the trip...with more to come.
View from Top of Sears Tower

The SkyDeck at Sears Tower...down 103 stories with only glass under our feet. Very cool!

Chicago from Museum Campus out on the pier in Lake Michigan

"The Bean" - a famous sculpture near the Chicago waterfront.

A photo taken of "The Bean"


No comments:

Post a Comment