Friday, November 13, 2009

Snowed In!

Today was the first day I woke up to bad weather or should I say good weather! Last night we were sent home early because the weather was turning south. Great news for me as I am getting over “The Crud”. I slept all evening and woke up to Condition 2 weather in town! This has only happened one other time and it was short lived. Today it’s here to stay. Its 28 degrees, super warm and there is snow everywhere. It is awesome! However, the snow drifts can get high! I walked through 3 feet of snow in our driveway to get to my building. I am taking pictures so I will post those later. This is one of the first times it feels like Antarctica!! All the flights are cancelled and I doubt people will be bringing cargo…so it will be a slow day at work…but so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds pretty. I am excited for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete