Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Re-deployment

Wow time flies by!!! Only 6 weeks more weeks on the ice. But there is still lots to look forward to...Rugby Game against Scott Base this weekend and the re-supply ship coming February 2nd. My tenative re-deployment date is February 18th but that keeps changing. That is the date that I will leave Antarctica for Christchurch, New Zealand. After that I will spend 3 weeks in NZ and Australia travelling with my friend Jake. Then I will be back in rainy Oregon on March 9th. I cannot believe how fast this winter has gone.

Have a good week and I will definitely have some pictures up of the Rugby Game this weekend if not something interesting sooner.

In the mean time here is an old picture of me with the penguins. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a friggin AWESOME picture!!! Way jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh penguins!! the part of your trip that you're most excited for is the oregon part, right? :)

    ReplyDelete